Ebony 57 SUe view camera. This is the best 5x7 camera I have ever used. It stays in a "ready to use" configuration so there is no "opening up, etc in the field. In fact, I have normally stored this in my backpack with a lens on it. Quick to set up, very rigid in the field, and a very bright viewing screen (the standard very bright Fresnel lens is included with all Ebony cameras) make this camera just outstanding to use. This camera is really an industrial work of art.
EBONY 57 SUe SPECIFICATIONS
A unique quadruple-draw rack and pinion focusing system allows the use of up to 500mm telephoto lenses.
Ebony and titanium construction: no vibration or sway, even at maximum extension.
Complete stability is assured.
Asymmetrical tilts and swings allow perfect focus to be maintained during adjustments.
The movements, precision and rigidity of a view camera with the portability of a field camera.
Unique quadruple-draw bellows extension, enabling use of 58mm-500mm lenses, and allowing both front and back focus.
58mm lens may be used with flat lensboard (with 5x7 to 4x5 reducing back), 72mm lens may also be used with flat lensboard for 5x7.
Accepts Sinar-type lensboards, Linhof adapter board included.
Accepts both 4x5 International Standard and 6x9 Graphic Standard roll film holders (Horseman, Mamiya RB67 etc.) with 5x7-4x5 reducing back: format reducing adapter required for 6x9 roll film or instant film holders.
• FORMAT - International Standard 5x7 inch.
• WOOD - Macassar ebony .
• METAL - Titanium .
• FOCUSING - Quadruple-draw rack & pinion(front and back focusing).
• LENSBOARD - Sinar-type (Linhof adapter board included).
• CAMERA BACK - Interchangeable vertical/horizontal International Standard.
• FOCUSING SCREEN - Ground glass with 10mm grid.
• MOVEMENTS - (levers lock swings and shifts, knobs lock all other movements)
• FRONT - Rise 60mm, Fall 45mm, Shift 50mm+50mm, Swing 30°+30°, Center tilt 20°+20°.
• BACK - Rise 50mm, Asymmetrical Swing 20° 20°, Asymmetrical tilt 20°+20°
• ZERO - ("NULL") POSITION RESET Front swings, front/back tilts: zero detents. Back rise: lowest position. Front rise/fall: zero position alignment points. Shifts: zero position on scale.
• MIN/MAX BELLOWS EXTENSION - 56-395mm.
• USABLE LENSES - 58mm (flat board, with 5x7-4x5 reducing back), 72mm (flat board) - 500mm (telephoto).
• SPIRIT LEVEL FRONT - One-way . BACK- Two-way with mirror.
• WEIGHT - 3.5kg .
• DIMENSIONS - 30.0 (h) x 27.5* (w) x 13.0 (l) cm *including knobs .
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers